Re: Looking for photos of ORBS and related "paranormal" subjects

I agree that this thread went way off the 'help with improving our photographic endeavors' intent of this forum.

But I don't see where Andy did anything wrong when he asked for any photos we might have that we could share with him on a project.  After all we're here to help one another and asking for photos of a certain subject is like asking for help the way posting to the gallery is.  Someone asks and we respond.

That's my $0.02 worth.

Bob

photography
Gregory Fraser wrote:

. Andy, please stop creating threads like this.
You really should know better.

Greg