ORBS put to rest

Dear PF members,

Before we get too sidetracked why don't we put the non-photographic
matters related to the "orbs" to rest. I do think however that we should
not squelch discussion too soon on any topic that springs from a desire
to inquire, discuss, exchange and learn more about photo/imaging concerns
wherever these may spring from.

Have you seen an especially "happy" photograph recently? Want to tell us
where? Have you made one? Does it matter what f/# you use to make such a
photograph? (feeble attempt at joke!)

BTW, it is good to see the GF, the Lord of Darkness back on line!

andy (incognito)