Re: Something I wonder if anyone else is considering

Marilyn   I've never been that much of a maverick, could care less about articles which is a good thing because my opinion of the press is even lower than just about anything in the pecking order.  Yet I really have never been afraid to not follow the herd.  Not being afraid to fail is indeed a gift and fail I have many times.  This may be one of them. lol

Just hope to find my own way,and if the herd happens to go along with me so be it.  I could care less about that too.  I do want the decisions to be well thought out and considered as carefully as I can.