Re: DSLR vs 4x5 film

> >Also, James, you referred to the technique of
> bracketing exposures on a DSLR
> >and then using the HDR function in Photoshop, in order
> to increase dynamic
> >range. But what if you are shooting landscape that
> include clouds? Clouds
> >move, and one would probably end up with blurred
> clouds.

There are plenty of ways around the clouds in photoshop to deal with that issue.  You can get rid of them all together, make your own if you want to, pull some from another image, or a host of other ways.

The bigger problem is a strong wind making all the trees and plants move.  Not much of an issue if you are taking landscapes of the grand canyon or a mountain peak, but other times its a problem or it has been for me.