DSLR vs 4x5 film

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and ideas about my DSLR vs 4x5 film
conundrum. It is interesting how different your opinions have been, some
favoring digital and some film. It seems split down the middle.

    One thing I want to clear up is that I didn't say, or didn't mean to say
that I would be scanning the 4x5 neg at 200PPI. That would be pretty silly.
That was the printing resolution I was referring too. For a 20x24" print, I
would probably scan the neg at about 5000PPI, so that I could print at about
200PPI.

Also, James, you referred to the technique of bracketing exposures on a DSLR
and then using the HDR function in Photoshop, in order to increase dynamic
range. But what if you are shooting landscape that include clouds? Clouds
move, and one would probably end up with blurred clouds.

    Dave