Re: PF members exhibit on Dec. 06, 08

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

First impressions for what they are worth with the brain going (if you call it that) at 5:15 a.m.

     J Michael Sullivan - Lowes parking lot: Study in Yellow and Blue

Different, I like the angles and the title is true, Yellow & Blue

     David Dyer-Bennet - Asian Forest Tortoise at Minnesota Zoo

Good shot of the tortoise, they aren't usually that cooperative

     Peeter Vissak - Yggdrasill revisited

Very interesting, black & white pictures are hard for me to take an interest in but i like the lighting and direction, plus the hunk of ice tells about the weather :)

     Mark Harris - Breast Cancer Ribbon

Overall I like this, but I would have tried to get rid of that upper right corner, shoot closer in or crop it.  Very nice idea though.

     Emily L. Ferguson - abandoned

I like this one, curved pattern, still not sure if I like the space to the right without the metal curves or if I would have cropped it to the curves.

     Christopher Strevens - Let me straighten my hair!

He reminds me of what I would picture as a captain of a Russian fishing trawler, a good natured fellow who is expressive and wants to make a good impression for the camera.

     Roy Miller - House under attack from nature

Maybe the outside leaves are trying to rescue the plants on the windowsill :)  Interesting idea.

     Elson T. Elizaga - Rice and Steak

Very nice photo, the meal is nicely portrayed and it even sound delicious at this hour.

Linda B.