Re: PF member's exhibit on Nov. 29, '08

At 10:16 AM -0500 11/29/08, ADavidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated NOV 29, 2008. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

                Elson T. Elizaga - Higaonon Girl

Very charming, classic 1950s National Geographic shot. I'm glad you got down near her level but for such a representational shot I think I might have tried to get a full portrait instead of cutting her off at the knee.

                Renate Volz - graceful

Ah, you hit it on the head. The really nice angle to shoot that flower. I do love the black background, too. Such delicate coloration in the petals.

                Alan Zinn - What's good for General Motors...

Yeah. They're in trouble. Wonder how many hybrids they can build in those buildings...

That was a short gallery. The Thanksgiving mess is over, Christmas is 3 weeks away. Get your shots in today!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx