Re: I've got the cyan Blues

> The CD's are fine
>
> This has been going on for a month of so.
>
> I am just trying to resolve the problem.

if you'd like to try CDburnerXP pro (freeware) I'd be interested to hear if the problem still occurs..
http://cdburnerxp.se/download.php

Also:
Belarc advisor will audit your system, you might be able to interpret any conflicts from that..

Finally, what video card are you using?  Is there any chance it might not be seating correctly?

karl