Re:PS 7>) more efficient than CS3

I had CS3 for a number of months now but haven't used it much because PS 7.0 is more efficient and faster to use. The non-browser_Bridge is very slow and cumbersome . The menu items require more clinks just to show all the menu items. Thus CS3 is less creative oriented than PS 7.0.  I already working on two screens which means I can't keep the bridge open all the time. To run CS3  with the bridge open would requ.ire a 32 x 24" screen.
I think Adobe has gone over board to add too many items to the program. I would suggest a PS program geared to still photography that would leave off some of the animation features
to create a program that one could display all at once.
Roy