Re: PF members exhibit on 11/15/08

Guy Glorieux wrote:

                 Rob Miracle - Caught in the Act

No particular comments but one question, Rob: did you shoot this in color and subsequently turned it monochrome or was it B&W film. If the first, what process do you use to turn from color to monochrome on the computer? Did you use Nik's plug-in?

It was shot in color (RAW). In Photoshop, I duplicated the background layer. I desaturated the top layer to B&W. I then used the eraser tool to erase the hair and lips back to color. Then I used the Feivel's Gothic Glow action (free at http://www.atncentral.com/)

Rob

Rob Miracle
rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.robmiracle.com