RE: Was Re: Grayscale to color Now: Color to Greyscale

James,

I have NIK's Silver Efex Pro.  Very good - see review in current
Shutterbug.

Demo here:

http://www.niksoftware.com/index/usa/entry.php

Demo here for some other interestind plug-ins:

http://www.reindeergraphics.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Also see DigiDaan:

http://www.digidaan.nl/indexframedigidaan.html?channelmixer/index.html

AZ