RE: PF members exhibit on Nov 8, 08

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated NOV 08, 2008.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

               Karl Shah-Jenner -

I did not realize that some people took cricket so seriously. It must be
like a religion to them. Your wife certainly has suffered but since she in
enjoying herself it must be "worth it".

               Rob Miracle - Evil Eve

This sort of picture usually has Eve naked. But then it would be unsuitable
for the forum.

               Trevor Cunningham - pickin' a knit

Brilliant!

               Dan Mitchell - Scarlet Woman

I like the composition and the emphasis on color and the contrast with black
and white.

               Christopher Strevens - Worry

This state of mental confusion is permanent and it is the result of damage
to the front part of the brain.

               Rene M Hales - Locked In

The experience of being locked in is highly unpleasant. Being in hospital is
a bit like that.

               Michael Hughes - Halloween Hag in Norwich

"Sold Out?" might have been a better title. I did not know the pumpkins were
sold in the UK. I assume the place is Norwich, UK?

               Emily L. Ferguson - food for cars?

Some people think the bio-fuels are a solution to the problem of carbon
dioxide release and the excess consumption of oxygen but I estimate that
there is not enough area available to grow fuel crops. If we feed our cars
we will not have enough food for people. I believe that it has been
calculated that if we relied exclusively on bio-fuels we would not have
enough to support current oil consumption. I think "triffids" were an oil
plant that fought back - there must be a moral here!

Chris.

There is 1 photographs (Ferguson) awaiting installation. Your's would be a
most welcome addition! Instructions at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery-sub.html

To participate in this activity send your contributions early and anything
you can do to prepare the photographs so they do not require additional
adjustment would be much appreciated. Especially keeping them near 100Kb in
maximum size. Please take an extra minute to follow this request.

From: Renee and the PF exhibits staff

FYI- to unsubscribe from PhotoForum send email to:
listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with text "signoff PhotoForum" on first line of message body.