Re: Program to see info on photos

Bob asks
Some time ago I had a program that reads the date and time, etc info on digital pix.  After a defective motherboard and a reload of XP I lost that.

Can anyone give me the info?

was it jhead?
http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/jhead/

works for most operating systems.

some time ago I wrote:    "[52k] - Extract/modify digital camera setting information from exif JPEG files, strip unncessary data (and) more. Patched version which can output EXIF data in XML format.

the xml bit could be most useful!  and at 52Kb, it's smaller than a thumbnail ;)

and there's plenty for the windows users http://www.tinyapps.org/graphics.html "

karl