Gallaery comments

J Michael Sullivan
Detail, Bozeman MT:  I like this a lot.  The colors are great - the red, yellow and blue primary colors are striking.  just a real nice shot; well framed and composed.

Michael Hughes
Autumnal walker:  The figure being in the very center distracts me a little, but the light shooting out from among the clouds almost calls for the figure to be dead center.  It is a fascinating shot that holds my attention - lots to look at with the clouds, light falling through the clouds and the figure.   A nice shot.

Alan Zin Hoodies:  This is cropped a little too tightly for my taste, but I enjoy seeing the beautiful cars and it looks like the show dept the photographers busy.

Andrew Brooks
Angelic View:  Otherworldly, unusual, well done.  A great shot.

Christopher Strevens
Barge:  Chris, you get little snippets of every day life and make them seem special.  I really like that and  always enjoy your work.

Marilyn Dalrymple
Pond in Chinese Garden:  This is upside-down, but it is also out-of-focus.  My apologies to all.

Emily L. Ferguson
tassels:  The lighting makes this special.  You have a great artist's eye, Emily.

Thank you to all for your contributions to the gallery and to Andy and staff, also.

Marilyn