Gallery comment

Ooops.  I missed:  Elson T. Elizaga
A Human Disaster:  I'm not sure how to feel about this photograph.  The title - A Human Disaster - tells me something dreadful just happened, but I have no idea what.  This frustrates me, but that is a commentary on the human condition in itself.  I feel sad thinking someone was hurt, but were they?  I want to see what happened, yet, pressing for an answer causes me to feel like a commuter driving past an accident; it isn't polite or necessary for me to know and the best thing for me to do is to keep my eyes on the road and keep going.

Hmmm.