Re: multimonitor setup

I've run up to 4 computers using two monitors.  But I suspect mine was a
simpler setup; I just had one monitor shared among the 4 computers using a
KVM switch, and the other monitor connected to my Photoshohp computer as
the primary (the KVM switch was connected as the secondary).

Down to just two now, which has made the room quieter and cooler.
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info