Re: PF member's exhibit on Oct 18 08

Hey guys ... no tease!

I am not sure if the two photographs were taken through the tower's window
or from outdoors.

Keeping lens close to glass and with a dark scene behind you reflections
off glass are minimized if not totally eliminated.

I'll try calling the tower next week and find out if they have a balcony
type deal at the top. If they do then I probably was out there. In fact
I suspect that was the case.

andy

MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx wrote:

Andrew Davidhazy - Both  Falls

Slow down Chris and take time to take a look. David told us what his viewpoint was - a tower on the Canadian side. However the question you raise about the window might still be relevant. If the photos were taken through a window on the tower he did well to avoid reflections. Being a Limey like yourself and not having seen the falls themselves I have a sneaky fear that this might be a clever tease. Michael