RE: PF members' exhibit on 11-10-08

Thanks to Andy and staff for posting image for gallery review.

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated Oct. 11, 2008.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

Elson T. Elizaga - Footprint at the Estuary
I like the mystery in this image and the small details. The image is sharp
and crisp and makes me wonder who traveled this path.

Howard Leigh - Esther
A sweet straightforward portrait. I like her look right into the camera.

Valery Firsov - Ship`s Girl
Great color and you captured the "look".

Lea Murphy - Ruth
I was a bit unsure of this one at first, but the more I look at it, the
better I like it. I like the side-light. Might consider cropping a bit from
the left as the dark area does not seem to add to the image.

Marilyn Dalrymple -
Congratulations on cover selection the Antelope Valley Anthology. This is
not really my kind of image, but let's not fight success.

Rene M Hales - Vista Clara
No comment.

Emily L. Ferguson - edge and icon
This just does not do much for me, but I can see it as part of a series on
the Falls.

Trevor Cunningham - no...
This is a bit dark and does not seem to be in sharp focus.

Andrew Davidhazy - Ontario freighter arrives in Rochester
I find this to be more of perhaps historical significance. It does not
really turn my emotional crank.

These are my humble opinions. Definitely not an expert here.

Rene
http://www.pbase.com/halesr (my galleries)