Re: Out-of-date equipment

Why does it surprise you?

Prior to finally switching to digital I shot the same camera with the same lenses with the same film and used the same lab.

After a few test shots with a new batch of the same film, I bought 20 roll bricks, I knew what I was going to get.

It's like anything you are accustomed to after years of everything being the same you know what to expect.

Bob