Re: Ok so everyone seems to want lively debate (not flame wars)

Mario Pires wrote:

Ideas are rarely touched, techniques are overpresent, can we ballance that a bit ?

Speaking just for myself -- the aesthetic part largely goes on sub-consciously for me. Probably at least partly because I've never studied that side. That makes it hard to contribute too much to a discussion, or sometimes to follow a discussion.

I think it's the area I most need to work on, but I don't really have much idea how besides the basics of "go out and take pictures", and "try to pay attention to the ones you like better".

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info