Re: A need a secretary for all these files!

Russ:

With my 30d I shoot the photos.
I put the card in the computer and
go to "my computer" and click on the card
and then high light the files and copy them
to a folder.

How can I do that with the files from the 10d?

I can't easily high light the "raw"files
with the .thm files there also.

the other way is click the 'size' bar at the top, the files will re-order based on size with the ones you don't want either at the top or at the bottom (click size again to re-order from max >min or min > max)

dlete as needed :)