Re: A need a secretary for all these files!

With my 30d I shoot the photos.
I put the card in the computer and
go to "my computer" and click on the card
and then high light the files and copy them
to a folder.

How can I do that with the files from the 10d?

I can't easily high light the "raw"files
with the .thm files there also.

write a .bat to delete them!

open a text file, and copy /paste everything below here into it (down to the @exit)

@echo off
del J:\DCIM\101PENTX\*.tmh
cls
@exit

though you'll need to change 'J:\DCIM\101PENTX\' to whatever the directory is where you're camera stores the files, relative to the cardreader

so if say the cardreader is K, it would be K:\  etc

save this somewhere handy and call it 'delete TMH.bat  '

whenever you want to copy the contents of the camera card across without the thm's, double click the bat file, it will then delete all the tmhs :)

If you want it smarter still use the following to delete the tmh's AND copy the contents of the card across to your hard drive, create a folder called IMAGES on the root of your C drve then create the following BAT file.  doule click it and all the raws will be copied and the tmh's deleted - hope this is of some use

.
@echo off
del J:\DCIM\101PENTX\*.tmh
copy *.crw C:\images