Re: PF exhibit on 09-20-08

No, in fact I was in a (non-professional) kayak, because they had one with them and just simply to demonstrate to the group, that it is possible to navigate even if your tongue isn't exactly in the middle of your mouth.

I now think that I gave you some wrong information - obviously the group, that was crossing the Baltic Sea was also in kayaks :)
Sorry!

Peeter