Re: PF exhibit on 09-20-08

Thanks, Emily!
Some were having waders, but the rest of us were expecting the canoes to be sufficient repulsing appliances.
As it really happened!
There are two moments - going in and coming out, when you can misconsider the substrate, but in the meantime you simply sit and whistle while you work :)

FYI - the instructor (friend of mine, sort of) recently was coming with a small group over the sea from Sweden to Estonia with canoes.

Faithfully,
'
Peeter