Re: PF exhibit on 09-20-08

The advantages of digital and RAW seemed very apparent to me when I was scanning this slide and trying to get a balanced image. The left side was a rock wall with algae and slime that was always wet. The exposure speeds were dictated by what I could use leaning against a railing that was about chest high with chicken wire underneath. This is one of those places I would like to return to with digital capabilities.
Thanks for your comments, Emily.
Don