--- Στις Δευτ., 22/09/08, ο/η PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx <PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx> έγραψε:
Από: PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx <PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx>
Θέμα: Re: WA on Pocket Camera vs DSLR
Προς: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ημερομηνία: Δευτέρα, 22 Σεπτέμβριος 2008, 23:05

Pop Photo in an article stated that the pocket cameras have more depth of field due to the smaller size sensor. Is this a physic fact or a practical fact?   I.E. A practical fact is that a wide angle lens has more DOF than a telephoto lens in use but he physic fact is that both the wide angle and the telephoto have the same DOF if you blow up the center of the wide angle picture to the same image size as the telephoto in its print.

Roy

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!