Re: Billboard layout

Elson,

"Give" is a poor word, how about license to use. They certainly may have a copy of the file, but they should only license to use the layout and images unless they have a contract that allows them to have unlimited use of it.

You will retain copyright unless you license it to them via contract. You should simply be clear in the contract as to what they are allowed to use, how often, and for what purposes. This should not be a sale of copyright unless you are willing to do so and it states such in the contract.

Does this help?

Robert