Re: early digital review

Alberto Tirado

>*giggle*

hehe

>Later, in 2003, I got my own Cybershot F717, which I still use (after it died and Sony repaired), and a Canon Rebel Xt Pro.

I spent a thousand bucks Aus on a 717 too (damned fine camera!)  then bought a pentax ist DS so I could use my old manual lenses - and pinch Anitas when she wasn't looking ;)

I *really* would like to butcher a Canon or a Sony full frame at some point and put an FD mount in the camera - I have so many nice lumps of Canon FD glass that I still like using, and would love to use on a dslr

>I hope I can make a larger review later in life!  :)

I hope not to spend another dollar on a digital camera!   Having loaded up an old Ikon I overhauled a few days ago that I bought seized up for $30, it really brings the ongoing cost of new cameras into sharp focus

personally, I still prefer manuals

light meters optional ;)