Re: early digital review

*giggle*

I used a Logitech digital camera back in 1993 (Fotoman?). I think it cost about $700 and it had a whooping 376x284 resolution, black and white only. I forgot the internal memory capacity, but I think it was 30 pictures or so. I used it until it flew south when it dropped from my pocket.

Later, I got to use a Kodak, One of only a few among the first generation of color cameras at consumer level (all brands were exactly the same camera outside, so I guess also on the inside). 640x480 res, with a notable shift to red. I'm looking at the pictures as I write. I believe the owner dumped it when they switched to Win95 and then couldn't download the pictures to the computer. There was never an updated driver.

Later, another compact Kodak with beautiful color rendition, and then a Sony Mavica with 3.5" disks. Later still a Sony FD90 with MemStick... Never owned one of those. People who had them lent them to me for months on end because they didn't use them! And I even made money with them.

Later, in 2003, I got my own Cybershot F717, which I still use (after it died and Sony repaired), and a Canon Rebel Xt Pro.

I hope I can make a larger review later in life!  :)

www.alberto-tirado.com