Re: early digital review

Thanks Karl,

Interesting review of how far we've come.....

I remember being at a wedding some years ago when the "family photographer", the person that shot guests and things the pro wasn't shooting, had a Sony, if I remember correctly, digicam. He had a bag of 3.5" diskettes to record the images on. I had just bought my first digicam, a Canon A40, that used CF cards. The 128M card I had did the job of 88 diskettes. Now a 4G CF card in my 20D replaces 27000+ diskettes . The CF cards are physically the same size. I don't remember what I paid for the 128M but I recently bought a SanDisk Ultra II 4G CF card for a bit over $30

Now we have 8M+ Pixel digicams that use SD cards that are 4G and up......

And thanks to Emily for a good use for the old 128M card.

Bob

karl shah-jenner wrote:
thoought some here might find where we've been digitally a bit of a laugh

http://www.dansdata.com/cl30clik.htm

karl