Re: PF members exhibit 09-07-08

 Don Roberts :
Now, when I do get around to reviewing, I take the opposite tack.  I seldom comment on technical matters but do try to relate how the photo affects me.  Do I relate to it?  Does is stir feelings?  That sort of thing.  Everyone certainly has the right to their own creative vision but many who submit here want input so they can refine their vision or affirm it.  Also, many of the photos displayed here have little to do with "art" but are record shots or more akin to photojournalism.  So I don't mind talking about those factors.  But I am always very subjective in my reviews.  That is just the way I am.
Don

and I'm glad you do! :)  I learn  a lot from peoples observations of images !

karl