From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of karl shah-jenner
Sent: 03 September 2008 12:07
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: and now 3D without glasses

I've always wondered why this took so long - I mean the graphics engines can
slice scenes and lenticular lanses are a level of precision not beyond panel
makers but whatever, we've got them now!

btw, Australia has always been known to the asian markets as the biggest
consumer and earliest adopters of electronics so we get a lot of this stuff
before most other countries

http://www.theage.com.au/news/biztech/3d-tv-without-the-goggles/2008/09/03/1
220121308970.html