Re: Help -- corrupted CF Card

Tim Holmes asks
: Hi folks;
:
: we have a 512mb Lexar 40x professional compact flash card shot on a
: Canon digital rebel which is not allowing us to view its pics -- both
: the camera and computer recognize that somethign is there but do not
: display anything -- any and all help appreciated

thsi is some of my collection of good data recovery programs, these will probably do the trick;)

http://www.roadkil.net/

http://www.briggsoft.com/dsnoop.htm

http://www.z-a-recovery.com/digital-image-recovery.htm

http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/uk/welcome.htm

specific SD recovery
http://www.active-undelete.com/

http://www.filerecoverytools.com/products/fr_minisd/

more

http://www.snapfiles.com/php/download.php?id=106926

http://www.diydatarecovery.nl/DiskPatch.htm

http://downloads.zdnet.co.uk/0,1000000375,39128856s,00.htm

http://www.lc-tech.com/forensicsuite.asp

http://www.runtime.org/data-recovery-software.htm

http://www.dtidata.com/recover_it_all.htm

http://www.dtidata.com/hard_drive_recovery.htm

http://www.active-undelete.com/

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/diskinvestigator.html

sometimes a few tools will get a lot more off than one, and it's a case of persevering - some take effing *ages* though :/

good luck :)

karl