Re: Film/Slide Scanner

Well before you do that you probably want to investigate exactly where these are scanned.  Many of these are shipped to India for scanning and then shipped back, where labor is plentiful and cheap.  It also adds the risk of loss in shipping into the picture.  Still for the money and time its something to consider.

If I did ship anything out, I would never do it all in one box.  Id split it up into at least two and try to divide them up so some of each known occasion is in each box.  At least if one box got lost, you wouldn't lose everything.