Re: Film/Slide Scanner

Before you actually buy one from eBay make sure - a:there are drivers for your operating system - and b:how it connects to your computer. I had 'fun' getting my Canon FS2710 to work with XP. I finally got it working with Vuescan. The fact that it is a SCSI device was not a big problem.

Bob

Bill Ellis wrote:
Hi all,

I have several hundred/thousand slides and negatives I want to digitize. My plan is to pick up(ebay,etc) a used scanner and then sell the scanner afterwards. Any suggestions?
,
Thanks for any hel;p,

Bill Ellis