Re: Best Web Pages

Hmmm, thanks Per!!

Cordially,
Peeter (on ferry to Finland in the moment)

From: "Per Öfverbeck" <per@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 12:02 PM
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Best Web Pages

16 aug 2008 kl. 06.38 skrev Howard:

You couldn't do worse than look at /*Jalbum*/ <http://jalbum.net>...

Some time ago, Peeter Vissak linked to some of his albums there. They were great, enough to make it into my permanent set of bookmarks; that ´s why I remember it now.

Good looking indeed, but the free account is limited to 30 MB; 1GB costs €19/year.

Agreed, the Lightroom album templates are very good.

For months now, I´ve been "busy" (or rather, tormented) with a total overhaul of my own, now rather derelict, web site. Hope to get the new one up within another month..... :->

Anyhow, I´ll be using my present web hotel plus one of the Lightroom templates for the more "static" (read: congealed) parts, but SmugMug for more transient and "unassuming" things, plus some kind of family logbook. I´ve tried a blog, but soon found out I´m not the blogger type....

Per