From: "Howard" <howard.leigh111@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 12:38:04 AM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Re: Best Web Pages

You couldn't do worse than look at /*Jalbum*/ <http://jalbum.net>
Works amazingly well on PC OR MAC - I have used in both platforms.
It provides a wide range of "skins" from the simplest to very
photographic ones printing Exif data, keywords and comments.
It allows you to have a guest book and a link to Paypal if you want to
sell your photos on line.
And...
it's free!!

Incidentally Lightroom also does a simple but very effective Web photo
album.

I've used both. Here's two links for comparison:

Jalbum: http://leigh-photography.co.uk/Brian_2007/slides/20071216-2947.html
and
Lightroom:
http://leigh-photography.co.uk/kellys_wedding-08-08-2008/content/Kelly_5036_large.html