Re: Lightroom price woes. Was Re: Adobe Lightroom

Not sure what you mean.

I know that the US dollar is very weak compared to the Euro. That might have something to do with it.

Chris Telesca

Laurenz Bobke wrote:
actually, I can't see the logic here - a download here or in the States, where's the difference for Adobe?

Laurenz
2008/8/3 <PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx>
Maybe it is  more expensive to support an Adobe Corp. in Europe?
Maybe the US is a larger market and Adobe can spread the cost over more sales?
??
Roy