Fwd: [norwichukfreecycle] OFFERED - Photographic equipment - NR6 Hellesdon

InI have forwarded this message to the group

a) to ask if anyone knows more about this equipment

and b) in case anyone in the UK might have a use for it.(Museum piece?)

As you can see from the freecycle reference the owner wants to give it away to a good home.

Michael