From: Gregory [mailto:fyrframe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 09:43 PM
To: 'List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students'
Subject: How many techniques?

I'm curious if anyone would think it an interesting theme for a future gallery to offer up images that hold the highest number of techniques such as levels, filters, layers, masks, etc.? For me, I think the most "techniques" in photoshop I have used is about 4. This could translate I guess to either an image almost excellent from the start, but more likely a less than profound imagination._grin Take care out there, Gregory www.fireframeimaging.com www.ebbtidegalleryofgifts.com http://soundexposure.org