RE: PF exhibit 06-28-08

:>
:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated June 28 2008.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>             Jim Snarski - The Dive
[Chris:] This is a wonderful action shot and it has a really great backdrop.
:>             David Small - Red and Green NYC
[Chris:] The image was nicely seen. I like it.
:>             Dan Mitchell - Down to a Sunless Sea
[Chris:] I like the sense of desolation this image brings, a lonely kite
flyer on a deserted and cold beach with an off shore wind.
:>             Guy Glorieux - Inside Monopoli Gallery (Montreal)
[Chris:] I like the abstract art form it makes even with people in the
scene. It does not look real; a sort of dream pattern is evoked.
:>             Emily L. Ferguson - Duck and Goose
[Chris:] How lovely and the innocence of a child.
:>             Don Roberts - Loco Loco
[Chris:] I cannot make it out, is it taken from the front or the side.
:>             Marilyn Dalrymple - The Jar
[Chris:] Yes a real cyanotype it is ethereal in its quality; an art form
rather than a record photograph.
:>             Michael Hughes
[Chris:] The potato famine was brought on by English bad management and the
insistence by the Brits on capitalism to solve the problem. They had food
but they refused to give it out as charity. They did the same in India.
Capitalism kills. What will happen as the oil runs out? There is no new
world to run too. We will die until a sustainable population is achieved.
[Chris:] Chris.