Re: PF exhibit 06-28-08

 Jim Snarski - The Dive
You were at the right place at the right time.  In a perfect world there would be a little more detail of the bird's feathers visible and the buildings are just a hair crooked, but I like it.
David Small - Red And green NYC
Good minimal composition (well, maybe a little more on top and less sidewalk?), love the textures and colors, and the artistic iron work.
Dan Mitchell - Down to a Sunless Sea
Good lines (no pun intended), a little dreary which could be subtly changed in Photoshop.
Guy Glorieux - Inside Monopoli Gallery
I just love the way you do this.  The odd shape makes my eyes dance all around this image lead by the lines in the ceiling. Beautiful!
Emily L. Ferguson - Duck and Goose
What a nice catch... I just love the _expression_ of the little yellow duck, a wonderful little actress, who is really into her role.  Glad you explained what's going on so we understand her (and your) art.
Don Roberts - Loco Loco
... or loco ocol  :)
I like mirrored images and the creature-like images we perceive in them.  Cool with all the iron of the locomotive.
Marilyn Dalrymple - The Jar
Beautiful and artistic image with a fine composition.
Michael Hughes
I am not really happy with the lighting, since it leaves the main part of the statue too dark and the sky blown out in some areas.  Best to take two pix one for the sunny side and the sky and one for the dark parts of the statue and put them together with  Photoshop. Or you can adjust the two parts now individually with a mask.

All around good photographs!
And thanks for putting up the gallery.

Renate