Re: Sleuthing for information - another tack on trivia

The car is a 1964 or earlier model. The Lincoln Continental with suicide doors got a grille change in the 1965 model year (which would have been available mid-1964). Of course this doesn't mean RFK was riding in a brand new vehicle--I just found a 1965 convertible for sale with 66k original miles. I'd hate to imagine how much they're asking for it.

Cheers,

Rich