Re: Sleuthing for information - another tack on trivia

David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
On Fri, June 27, 2008 04:50, Trevor Cunningham wrote:

3. How many people are included in the photograph?
16

Is there a third person in the front seat that I'm missing, or somebody in
a building window, or what?

Hmm, I thought that I could count 17 with 3 in the front seat and 4 in the back seat.  Just a hint of a head on the right side of Kennedy?  May be wrong on that.
Don