Re: Media speed

On Wed, June 11, 2008 14:45, Alexander Georgiadis wrote:
> For those of us with older cameras where size matters most, yet  speed
> should be decent:, have any of you tried this
> card?<http://computers.pricegrabber.com/flash-memory/m/61755784/>

(That's the Transcend 32GB, for those not keen on clicking links).

No, but I bought two of their 8GB 133x that have been working well so far.
 I find I essentially never fill the buffer on my D200, and have time to
clear it between bursts, so I'm more interested in capacity than speed.

It feels bizarrely luxurious to have 3 8GB cards.  I've never come
anywhere close to filling all three even over a weekend (and in practice
get to dump in between things over a whole weekend anyway).
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info