Re: Media speed

No I haven't. Costco sent out a booklet with coupons in it. One of them is for $$$ off various media. The SanDisk Ultra II 4G CF Card is $40 and the coupon takes $8 off so I'm thinking of getting at least one at $32 per..... That will pretty much take care of me for a while.

BTW, I set myself a 4G limit because I can dump a whole CF card to one 4.7G DVD.

Bob

Alexander Georgiadis wrote:
For those of us with older cameras where size matters most, yet speed should be decent:, have any of you tried this card? <http://computers.pricegrabber.com/flash-memory/m/61755784/>

--