Gallery comments

Guy Glorieux
Montreal skyline:  A beautiful and unusual interpretation of a landscape.  Crisp and clean, I especially the cool greens and blues.  A great shot.

Trevor Cunningham:   This would appear to be a simple shot, but I'm certain photographers recognize that it would be quite difficult to frame and compose this just right.  I like the clean pattern and touches of color.  It took a good eye to catch this "design"and translate it into a great photograph.

Dan Mitchell
Waiting for the mail:  Funny - it certainly brought a smile to my face, and the title makes it even more humorous.

Valery Firsov
Race:  What a great action shot.  The only suggestion I would make is that you Photoshop out whatever it is beside the horse's left nostril - it's kind of distracting.  A very nice photograph, though.

Howard Leigh
Cutting The Cake:  It surprises me how touching I found this photograph, but I find it a very gentle commentary on love and marriage.  Very thoughtful and impressive.  I'm sure it will always be a favorite addition to the couple's wedding album.

Christopher Strevens
My House:   I don't recall ever seeing homes built as these are where I live.  The image appears to be a little blown out, but it's an interesting look into what is happening in other areas of our planet.

Emily L. Ferguson
The Maypole:  I like this shot.  It's interesting, showing the interplay of all the ribbons, etc.  This is an original idea - photographing only the pole and ribbons - and I like it.

Andrew Davidhazy
Away from home:  I like this very much.  It has a gentle oriental-type of composition.  It could easily be translated into a Chinese Watercolor.  The little bird is beautiful and the colors striking.  This is a photograph I'd hang on my wall, for sure.

Thank you to Andy and staff for hanging the show.  Seeing these photographs was certainly worth making the trip to the gallery.

Marilyn