Re: Updated comp. sys.

I had actually gotten a good chuckle out of David's comment. I really do
check out everything I can when considering a product. I chose the Rebel
XT because I was really new to digital photography and felt the camera
and the sale price were good for what I wanted. I still have not upgraded
the camera because I had intended to teach my husband the photo business
and this camera is good for that.

I did go into the Canon site and it appears that the software (minus the
camera driver) was mostly a developer product and free with the camera,
i.e. PhotoStitch. I use my Photoshop for most everything.

Given the problems I've encountered with my 'crash' I've also decided to
get an external HD for storage along with CD's, DVD's and every other 'D'
that's out there.

BTW, anyone familiar with: Seagate FreeAgent Go 120GB 2.5" External Hard
Drive - 5400, 2MB, USB 2.0 (1 lbs)?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3094190&sku=S130-8020

If this link doesn't work, copy and paste in 2 sections.

Shyrell