Re: lightroom logic help

Emily,

Thanks for the responses. Scads of speed, yes. Dual quad processors at 2.28 mghz. Yeah!

I wonder, could I have more than one master library??

Your post made me wonder if I could put all my client work on one drive and all my personal stuff on another (and add additional drives to each catagory as needed) and still keep them organized?

I'd have to decide which images go on which drive upon import but that may be one solution. Hmmmmmm.

Any idea if it would fly?

Lea