Re: Gallery comments

Thanks Marilyn for the effort of writing a review.
It was exactly my intension.
I like to find some order in a chaotic place and to show the beauty of such places.
I'm happy that you had caught  it.

Pini

ציטוט Marilyn Dalrymple:

Pini Vollach
smithy workshop:  When first viewing this photograph the chaotic-ness (I'm not sure that's a real word) bothered me, but as I studied the image more, I began to see the patterns within the sections (the ropes act as dividers for me) and I liked the photograph more.  It's a slice of life (someone's working environment), reality-type of image.  Very interesting, when studied.

Marilyn